We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and welcome your feedback.
If at any time we have not met our obligations – or you have a complaint about any of our services – please inform us so we can work towards a resolution. We will endeavour to deal with your complaint promptly, thoroughly and fairly.
How to make a Complaint
If you have a complaint with our services, we request you follow these steps:
1. Please refer your complaint to Roni Gors, the Managing Director of our licensee, Apple Road Pty Ltd by:
Phoning: 0408 451 336,
Emailing: Via our Contact Form
Writing to: PO Box 28, Ballajura, Western Australia, 6066
2. We may ask for additional information and request you to put your complaint in writing to ensure your issue is properly investigated.
3. We will provide a written acknowledgement of receipt of your complaint within 2 business days, unless the complaint is otherwise resolved in the meantime.
4. We will ensure that a substantive response is given to your complaint as soon as possible, but within forty five (45) days of receipt of your complaint.
5. If we cannot respond to your complaint within forty five (45) days, we will inform you of the reasons for the delay and of your right to refer the complaint to the Credit Ombudsman Service.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
1. There is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
2. We expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
3. We expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
4. We expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
Third Party Products or Services
If your complaint relates to a product or service acquired through a third party (for example, a lender) we may ask you to contract the relevant third party. They will deal with your complaint under their complaints resolution process.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by the third party under their complaints resolution process, you are entitled to have your dispute considered by their External Dispute Resolution Scheme. Please contact the third party for further details.
Keeping you informed
You will be kept informed via email as a first preference, or via phone if email is not available.
Still not satisfied?
If you do not think we have resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you may take the matter – free of charge – to our External Disputes Resolution Scheme (provided it is within the scheme’s terms of reference) as detailed below. You may also refer the matter to the relevant External Disputes Resolution Scheme at any time, but if our internal process is still in progress, they may request that our internal processes be complete before considering the matter further.
Our external dispute resolution service provider is the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (membership number 45012):
• Telephone: 1800 931 678
• Website: www.afca.org.au
• Email: [email protected]
• Postal: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
Time limits may apply to complain and so you should act promptly or otherwise consult the AFCA website to find out if or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expires.